Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, it's January 1st. That means it's time to start a new year's goal, right? Well I had too many to choose from, and even though I know it's a massive undertaking, my main new year's goal is to rediscover who I am. I want to really get to know myself so that I can be happy in 2011. Essentially, I want to improve my self-esteem overall by taking care of little goals. I want to buy new clothes. I want to eat healthier. I want to exercise. And I want to start this blog and write everyday. I want to try new things this year. I want to meet new people (or at least reconnect with people I don't know that well anymore). I want to develop better cleaning/organization habits. I want to get my life under control.


Now, I know that trying to do all these things at once is too much and just setting myself up for failure. But I'm not trying to give up a certain food or stick to a strict diet or exercise regimen. I just want to make better choices in general. My main goal is just to take care of myself and treat myself better, inside and out.


So feel free to join me on my journey of self-discovery. I'm not making this public to get attention, I'm doing it so that I have a medium to hold myself accountable. So here's to a wonderful 2011, and I hope that you are as successful with your new year's resolution as I hope to be with mine.


Happy New Year Everyone!

~Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment