Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Christmas Presents :)

So today I used 3 of my new christmas presents for one awesome post-cleaning day reward :). I used my new coffee grinder and my new espresso machine from my boyfriend's mom to make some really good (if I do say so myself) espressos for myself and my boyfriend's sister, then used my new phone from my boyfriend to take a video to share on facebook. Kind of lame, but I was really excited.

I have a lot of hope for this year. I'm gradually creating my list of goals for 2011 and so far, I'm staying positive.

Goal 1: I am planning to file my taxes as soon as I get my W-2's so that I'm not behind or scrambling at last minute like I was last year. My reasoning for doing this is that I currently have some issues and some debt with the IRS that is preventing me from getting financial aid for school. Which brings me to...

Goal 2: Get back into college!!! I graduated 2 and a half years ago, and I still have yet to successfully pass a college class. I went for one semester, but took on too much and managed to fail every class. So my new goal is to take it easy. In going back to school, I plan to only take one or two classes.

Goal 3: Get my CDL license. This one will have to wait until the end of the summer, since I have to wait til after my birthday. If I can succeed though, I will be able to make a lot more money than I'm making now.

There are more goals, but these are my 3 major ones. Well, I have work in the morning, and 6:00am comes mighty quick, so I'll be back tomorrow for more life-changing revelations ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment